- Curriculum teaches traditional rhythms and dances from West Africa
- Offers in-depth instruction and participation in drumming, dancing, and singing
- Workshops are scheduled from 45 min to 60 min (If you wish to adjust the length please indicate it in your booking)
- Residences vary from half a day, a full day, 1 week, 1 month, or a semester.
- Residences include two certified sangea academy instructors facilitating the workshops, an optional final showcase of what the students learned during the residence, complimentary 45 min workshop for teachers.
- HALF A DAY – $850 Includes an optional showcase of what students learned.
- FULL DAY – $1500 Includes an optional showcase of what students learned.
- 2 DAYS – $2,500 Includes an optional showcase of what students learned and a complimentary 45min. workshop for teachers
- 3 DAYS – $3,500 Includes an optional showcase of what students learned and a complimentary 45
- 1 WEEK – $7,500 includes an optional showcase of what students learned and a complimentary 45min. workshop for teachers.
FULL DAY RESIDENCE
- Hands-on workshop that are scheduled from beginning to end of the school day.
- We offer age-appropriate programs that engage and expand cultural awareness in a fun and enlightening way.
- We recommend limiting each workshop group to 30 students max. (Contact us to discuss larger group accommodations).
- We work with all ages, from kindergarten to university students.
BUILD YOUR WORKSHOP
THE SCHOOLS WE HAVE WORKED WITH
- ALLENDALE SCHOOL
- BALWIN SCHOOL
- BANNERMAN SCHOOL
- BEACON HEIGHTS SCHOOL
- BELMONT SCHOOL
- BRANDER GARDENS SCHOOL
- CENTRE HIGH CAMPUS
- ELMWOOD SCHOOL
- J. PERCY PAGE SCHOOL
- JASPER PLACE SCHOOL
- JOHN BARNETT SCHOOL
- LILLIAN OSBORNE SCHOOL
- LYNNWOOD SCHOOL
- M.E. LAZERTE SCHOOL
- MCKERNAN SCHOOL
- MCNALLY SCHOOL
- MOUNT ROYAL SCHOOL
- ROBERTA MACADAMS SCHOOL
- T.D. BAKER SCHOOL
- VELMA E. BAKER SCHOOL
- VICTORIA SCHOOL
- VIMY RIDGE ACADEMY
- WESTMINSTER SCHOOL
- VANIER CATHOLIC SCHOOL - EDSON
T: (780) 807-2998